There are many types of lasers used for medical purposes. Most if not all are used to rejuvenate the skin and underlying soft tissues by stimulating collagen and elastin reproduction or rejuvenation.
- In some lasers the additional features are to reduce the hyper-pigmentation called melasma as well as to remove the black heads, shrink the pores and also tighten the skin. The pigment laser called Revlite is specially designed for this.
- The Co2 Fractional Lasers is food for tightening the skin, improve on the post-acne scars and also to remove certain skin lesions.
- There are different hair removal laser used to hairs in unwanted parts of the body.
- Tattoos can also be removed with lasers with minimum scaring over a few sessions depending on the intensity of the tattooing and the prigments used.
- Special lasers are also used to remove the unsightly prominent vessels in the body. In conclusion there are different lasers designed for specific functions.